DELL WOMEN’S ENTREPENEUR NETWORK SCRATCH-TO-WIN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO DWEN MEMBERS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) OF AGE (19 IN AL, DE AND NE; 21 IN MS) OR AGE OF MAJORITY WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE, AT THE DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network (DWEN) Scratch-to-Win Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) You (“You”, “Your” or “Entrant”) hereby fully and unconditionally agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any violation of these Official Rules will result in disqualification.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to current DWEN members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old (nineteen (19) in AL, DE and NE; twenty-one (21) in MS), or age of majority, whichever is older in state of residence, at the date of entry into the Promotion. Employees and representatives of Dell Inc., CataBoom Technologies LLC, their subsidiaries and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible. Employees of the City of New York are not eligible. Government employees including all federal, state, county, city or municipal government employees, state funded universities and colleges, all types of public officials including elected officials, private individual or firms where the government has outsourced government functions, and K-12 employees are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Dell Marketing L.P. and CataBoom LLC’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
NOTICE TO HEALTHCARE EMPLOYEES: If You are employed in the healthcare industry, prior to awarding any prizes You will be required to obtain certification that acceptance of the Sweepstakes prize is permitted in accordance with applicable law and ethics policies of Your employer.
- Sponsor: Dell Marketing L.P., One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682; Administrator: CataBoom Technologies LLC
- Timing: The Promotion begins on 11/01/2023 at 12:00 a.m. CT and ends on 10/31/2024 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotional Period”).
- How to Enter: Only DWEN members are eligible to participate. Limit: Two (2) plays (Scratch Game) per DWEN account per during the Promotional Period. Eligible entrants must log into their DWEN account, fill a form and acceptance of official rules in order to participate in this Promotion. After completion, instructions to play a virtual game will be presented. At the conclusion of the virtual game , you will be directed to a page that will inform you of the prize/offer you have won (subject to verification of eligibility) with instructions about how to redeem your prize/offer, you will also be asked to confirm your email to receive more details.
- Prize/Offer Winner Determination: One (1) computer generated winning time will be randomly generated for each Prize/Offer available in this Promotion. If you are the first participant to participate in the game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of the Prize/Offer indicated, subject to verification of eligibility. If you are a potential winner, you will be provided with instructions on how to claim your prize/offer during your online session. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning message, you are not a prize/offer winner.
The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. NOTE: Participation must be by the participant and only as directed in these Official Rules. Participation by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any website or other platform, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
If due to technical, production or other errors, more prizes/offers are claimed than intended, the intended prize/offer will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes/offers set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A “SCREEN SHOT” IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF A WINNING PLAY AND/OR PRIZE/OFFER. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE/OFFER, EVEN IF THE PLATFORM SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE VIA CONFIRMATION EMAIL. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. The submission of a prize/offer claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
- General Prize/Offer Conditions: No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Prize winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Any potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- One Hundred (100): One (1) FastCompany Magazine Annual Digital Subscription (ARV $29.99)
- One Hundred (100): One (1) Inc. Unlimited Annual Digital Subscription (ARV $19.99)
- Thirteen (13): One (1) Canva Pro License (ARV: $120.00)
- Twenty (20): One (1) MasterClass Individual Annual Membership (ARV $120.00)
- Two (2): One (1) Renegade “Humanize to Monetize” Online Course (ARV $2,000)
All prizes are based on random computer-generated winning times. UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible plays and the time and date upon which they are entered. There is no guarantee that all prizes will be awarded.
Prizes not manufactured or sold by Dell will be awarded without warranty of any kind, express or implied, without limitation.
- Release: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Dell Marketing L.P., CataBoom LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that the Promotional Period has not ended. If the Promotion is canceled, suspended or modified, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. If by reason of a printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, human or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and the Texas State District Court in Williamson County, Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- Winner List: For a Winner List, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “DWEN Scratch-to-Win Sweepstakes”, c/o Karolina Danilovic One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682. Winner List requests must be received by 12/31/2024.