How to Leverage the Power of AI with Microsoft
In recent years, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become an increasingly integral part of our lives, changing the way we work, communicate, and solve problems. Join us to hear from Amy Hinchey, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows at Microsoft, as she shares valuable insights on the latest AI tools and solutions, such as Windows Studio Effects, Copilot within M365, and Bing Chat, each designed to enhance productivity, creativity, and collaboration.
Tips and Tricks to help you get started:
- Specify the desired tone in your prompt. Be explicit to give the AI tool exactly how you would write it yourself.
- Provide examples to guide the AI.
- The sequence in which information appears in the prompt matters. Keep refining until you get the results you are hoping for.
- Save particular prompts that generate the results you like to use for next time.
- Experiment with asking the write questions. Your prompts can make a difference in getting the results you need.
- Try an AI image generator to find the perfect image for a presentation. Describe what you are looking for that will visually support your presentation.
- Treat using AI like any other skill you need to learn. There may be a learning curve, or it may take trial and error to get good at it.
- Set measurable goals with AI like you would with any other newly hired employee.
Discover AI Tips & Tricks by watching this short clip!
Watch Full Tech Talk Here:
Amy Hinchey has experience with start-ups, nonprofits, and has spent 7 years designing and launching products for Microsoft. In her current role, Amy crafts marketing plans to bring innovative AI solutions into productivity, creativity, and collaboration tools. She’s a visionary with a strategic edge, with a keen ability to bring ideas to life at scale.
About DWEN Tech Talks
From startup to established small business, technology plays a key part in driving your success. Join us to learn from Dell Small Business Advisors, subject matter experts, and partners like Microsoft and Intel to understand the role technology plays in your business and how to use it to grow and scale.
Connect, learn, and grow while getting the answers to your business-critical questions!