From startup to established small business, technology plays a key part in driving your success. Join us to learn from Dell Small Business Advisors, subject matter experts, and partners like Microsoft and Intel to understand the role technology plays in your business and how to use it to grow and scale.
Connect, learn, and grow while getting the answers to your business-critical questions!
Register for Our Next Tech Talk!
Dream First, Details Later: Hedley and Bennett’s Journey to Success
with Ellen Marie Bennett, Founder and CEO of Hedley & Bennett and Author of Dream First, Details Later
Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Join us as we meet with Ellen Marie Bennett, Founder and Chief Brand Officer of Hedley and Bennett [hedleyandbennett.com], the trailblazing small business that began with aprons and has since expanded to a global culinary brand. Featured by Bon Appetit, Food Network, The Wall Street Journal, and Food and Wine magazine, her business is now partnering with the likes of Star Wars, Disney, and Vans. The business story is nothing short of inspirational and filled with honest, meaningful takeaways for your own business. We will discuss her recipe for success including the power of community, staying close to the customer, innovation and how technology has helped her and her team get there. Don’t miss this very special DWEN Tech Talk. Follow her journey on Instagram: @ellenmariebennett @hedleyandbennett
Tech Talks key topics include:
- Digital Transformation: adopting digital technology in place of manual processes to transform your business
- Security: best practices and approaches to keep your customer and sensitive data secure
- Collaboration: using technology to facilitate working with colleagues and/or customers
- Working from Home: adjusting to remote work, telework. Employees working from their residence or someplace other than from the office
- Productivity: using technology to increase efficiency of time and resources in order to create desired business outcomes
- Resilience: a network’s ability to withstand the challenges of life and operations, from human error to migration failure to natural disaster
- IT Efficiency: IT’s ability to perform required tasks in an effective and timely manner, while not hindering employees’ daily business functions)
- Cloud: using cloud effectively, for collaboration and storage
- Mobility: making use of cloud and other advanced technologies for data access and other business functions while allowing the use of personal devices for business purposes to enable remote work
DWEN On Demand – Tech Talks Library
Recursos de negócios e tecnologia para mulheres que escalam.
Are you looking for more technology resources? Check out our Centro de Tecnologia!