From startup to established small business, technology plays a key part in driving your success. Join us to learn from Dell Small Business Advisors, subject matter experts, and partners like Microsoft and Intel to understand the role technology plays in your business and how to use it to grow and scale.
Connect, learn, and grow while getting the answers to your business-critical questions!
Watch Our Most Recent TechTalk!
Navigating the Cloud for Business Success
with Karen Fassio, Co-Founder of Women in Cloud
Aired live on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 @ 12pm CT / 6pm UTC+1
Ever wondered about using the cloud for your small business? This session, brought to you by Microsoft, is your roadmap! We’ll break down cloud concepts in simple terms and show how they can boost your business without breaking the bank. Discover how to choose the right cloud partner, keep your business safe online, and smoothly shift your data to the cloud.
TechTalks key topics include:
- Digital Transformation: adopting digital technology in place of manual processes to transform your business
- Security: best practices and approaches to keep your customer and sensitive data secure
- Collaboration: using technology to facilitate working with colleagues and/or customers
- Working from Home: adjusting to remote work, telework. Employees working from their residence or someplace other than from the office
- Productivity: using technology to increase efficiency of time and resources in order to create desired business outcomes
- Resilience: a network’s ability to withstand the challenges of life and operations, from human error to migration failure to natural disaster
- IT Efficiency: IT’s ability to perform required tasks in an effective and timely manner, while not hindering employees’ daily business functions)
- Cloud: using cloud effectively, for collaboration and storage
- Mobility: making use of cloud and other advanced technologies for data access and other business functions while allowing the use of personal devices for business purposes to enable remote work