Win Supper with Holly & Friends
In collaboration with Holly & Co, we are offering six lucky DWEN members a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win a seat at an intimate supper with Holly & Co’s founder, Holly Tucker MBE and three of her small business friends. Those selected will spend the evening celebrating brilliant female founders, hearing personal stories, sharing highs, lows and everything in between.
The winners have been selected, please see our lucky dinner guests below!
Congratulations to our winners
These talented six women will be joining some incredible female founders to build connections, discuss entrepreneurship, and learn how to grow and succeed in the world of female owned small businesses.
Winners will be having dinner with:
Holly Tucker MBE, founder of Holly & Co, founder of notonthehighstreet and UK Ambassador to Creative Small Businesses. Holly believes that following your passion and building a business doing what you love is the key to a happy and fulfilled life. Through Holly & Co, she is working to positively influence this creative movement by redefining what it means to be a ‘small business’, encouraging more women to start their own businesses and spearheading campaigns to support an independent high street. Bringing colour and creativity to the business world, Holly seeks to advise and inspire anyone who is dreaming of starting or is already on their business journey through her podcast ‘Conversations of Inspiration’, events and her Sunday Times Bestseller business book, Do What You Love, Love What You Do.
Founder of Holly & Co.
Founder of Don’t Buy Her Flowers
Steph Douglas, the powerhouse behind ‘Don’t Buy Her Flowers’, is a thoughtful gift company. It was founded in 2014 with a simple aim: to provide thoughtful gift packages for new mums, because they deserve something lovely just for them. Don’t Buy Her Flowers has grown month on month since launch, starting in Steph’s house before moving to a warehouse in Gloucestershire and a growing team. The business now caters for men and women for many different occasions, and was recently listed in the top 50 UK Leading DTC brands by IAB. She hosts the ‘Don’t Buy Her Flowers’ podcast, and has interviewed likes of Jimi Famurewa, Rosie Ramsey, Annie Macmanus and Jessie Ware.
Founder of The Label Lady
Jemma Solomon is an Essex-based entrepreneur and founder of The Label Lady. The Label Lady creates fun and easy bespoke label, and home storage solutions. Jemma is a self-taught success, learning how to make products and build a business while raising three children. Jemma has worked with Dell for 3 years using Dell technology throughout her business both at her HQ and at home.
Founder of gus + beau
Liz Rawlinson is the founder of gus + beau playmats which was launched in March 2019 when Liz spotted a gap in the market for beautifully designed foam playmats that would compliment home interiors. A seed was planted and, while on maternity leave, Liz set out on a mission to design and manufacture her own playmats, garnering a huge social media following early on, and now has a thriving online business with 18 different playmats in her range.
SEE IT. WANT IT. OWN IT.
Join DWEN, a network where empowered women want to empower you.
DWEN and Holly & Co Supper Promotion Terms and Conditions 2023
- General conditions for participation
The Promoter of this Promotion is Dell Corporation Limited, 1st & 2nd Floor, One Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF.
- This Promotion will be governed by these terms and conditions. By means of their registration to enter this Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is open to DWEN members who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of the Promoter, HCO Limited (“Holly & Co”), and their respective parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Participation is permitted irrespective of purchase of a product/service. No purchase necessary.
- One (1) entry per individual and per email address is permitted.
- In case of non-compliance with any of these rules or any behavior that is considered defamatory, offensive, or illegal, the Promoter reserves the right to reject the entrant from the Promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion is in no way organized, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media provider or influencer.
- Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Promotion details:
- The Promotion starts on 1st September 2023 at 7am BST and closes at 11.59pm BST on 30th September 2023.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants will need to visit the DWEN UK Supper Club website: www.dwen.com/UKsupperclub and complete and submit the online entry form within the Promotion start and closing date. On the online entry form, entrants will be asked to provide their full name, email address, company name, other contact information, confirm if they are a DWEN member; or, if not already a member, agree to become a DWEN member (such entrants will then be registered as a DWEN member and will have their profile created from the provided on the online entry form); and the compelling business question they would like to ask the founder of Holly & Co, Holly Tucker (this data will only be used to contact entrants regarding their participation in the Promotion). The entrant guarantees that all information given is accurate.
- Selection of Winners and Prizes:
- There will be eight (8) winners at the end of the Promotion.
- The winners will be the entrants whose questions are selected by the judges out of all entrant questions submitted within the Promotion start and close date.
- The judging panel will be comprised of representatives of Dell and Holly & Co. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winners will be announced on the DWEN website: www.dwen.com/UKsupperclub and the Holly & Co website with the Winners’ first name and first initial of surname no later than 28 days after the closing date of the Promotion. The winners will also be informed that they have won by the Promoter via email, using the email address they have provided.
- The winners may be requested to provide further personal data in order for the Promoter to contact them regarding fulfillment of the prize. In the event the e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or a winner declines the prize, the relevant entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected by the judging panel. The Promoter will fulfill shipment of the prize, if necessary, and will contact the winners to arrange an appropriate day and time for the delivery of the prize within a time period determined by the Promoter.
- The winners will each win one (1) ticket for one (1) person to attend a dinner on 19th October 2023 in Twickenham, London (full event details to be provided at a later date). The winners will be seated at the same table as Holly Tucker (founder of Holly & Co) and will each have an opportunity to personally ask Holly Tucker (including a few of Holly’s business acquaintances) their submitted question.
- No cash alternative. Prizes are not transferable.
- The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses (including all travel expenses) not specified in the prize description.
- Limitations of Liability: Promoter, Dell Inc. and its subsidiaries, are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) any unforeseen changes to the date and/or location of the prize outside of the Promoter’s control; or (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided this is done before the relevant closing date.
- Governing law: These Promotion terms and conditions will be governed by English law.