DWEN Community Terms
Information Collected on the DWEN Site
DWEN collects information from users and allows users to share information and post content at several different points on Site (collectively, “Interactive Features”):
In order to use the DWEN Site, you must first complete the registration form. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We may use this information to contact you about services on our site for which you have expressed interest. We do require some basic information about your business like location of headquarters, employee size and industry so that members can connect based on those attributes, and we can ensure you have a good user experience. If you have previously provided information through the DWEN member intake form, and have opted in to have your account created, we uploaded your information for you.
- Member Information
Other users of the DWEN Site may view information you provide about yourself and your organization. At any time, you may choose to go into invisible mode so other users will not see your profile. You have the option to deactivate your profile at any time and have your data removed from our systems. DWEN does not store this information after you remove it. In order to enable it again you must re-enter the information.
- Discussion Forums
During your use of the Site, you may wish to participate in our discussion forums by asking questions or responding to other users' questions. Any information you provide within this area may be viewed by other members of the DWEN community. You should never provide any sensitive or private information in this area. When these items are displayed for others to see, the website will display your name and your message.
- Member Connections and Site Messages
You may wish to participate in our member connections and messages. The information shared between you and other members via direct messages will not be accessed or monitored by site administrators.
- Resource Library
You may wish to participate in our Resource Library by downloading or providing files for other users. Any information you provide within this area may be viewed by other members of DWEN. You should not provide any sensitive or private information in this area.
DWEN Community User Contributions
All content or materials shared or posted on the DWEN site via Interactive Features or otherwise (collectively, "User Contributions") must comply with the Terms, including the below Content Rules. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant Dell the worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose such contributions.
You understand, represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to Dell;
- Your User Contributions do and will comply with the Terms, including the Content Rules;
- You are fully responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute and have full responsibility for the legality, accuracy, and appropriateness of such content;
- Dell does not endorse and is not responsible for any third-party content or User Contributions on the Site, including but not limited to opinions, recommendations or business advice.
Dell retains the right to:
- Remove or reject any User Contributions for any reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to User Contributions that we deem necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to referral to law enforcement.
- Suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the DWEN site for any reason.
- Cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the DWEN Site.
User Contributions must not:
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations or promote any illegal activity;
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights any other person or organization.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or association with any third party.
- Involve commercial activities, promotions, or advertising unless expressly authorized by Dell.
- Dell does not review all User Contributions and is not responsible or liable for any User Contributions or other third party content shared or posted on the DWEN Site or otherwise shared or provided by or to users of the DWEN Site by third parties.
- Dell has not control over the contents of any third party sites or content linked from the DWEN site, including any advertising liking to third party content, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such third party sites or services. Your use of any third party sites linked from the DWEN site is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms policies of any such third party websites.
- Dell cannot ensure prompt removal of any User Contributions or other third party content that violates these Terms, and assumes no liability such content.